KS RACING BRAKE KIT
- KS Racing Brake kits focus on the safety and quality for customer's vehicles with improved stopping power from standard. We are currently using Bridge Testing and ADR31 requirements for Australia's strict road testing for safe Australian road use.
- KS Brake Kits provide the essential force in stopping power for your vehicle. Integrating technology into the design of the brake kits allow for a kit that highly reduces brake fade and continually cools and refreshes the brake pads surface under braking.
- The calipers are made from aircraft quality aluminium, with stainless steel pistons and rubber dust boots, all brake lines are ADR approved.
- Our own brake pad design has stainless steel pad wear plates which are also standard in meeting the Australian Standards and Regulations.
- These brake systems are designed for easy installation with minimal tools required (in most applications).
- All kits come with:
- 2 Calipers (Different Colours Available Depending On Stock: Black, Silver, Gold, Red, Blue Yellow, Orange, Etc)
- 2 Discs. (Different Designs Available Depending On Stock : Slotted, Drilled, Slotted & Drilled)
- 2 Mounting Brackets
- 4 Sport Style Brake Pads
- 2 Stainless Steel Hydraulic Brake Hose