Holden Commodore VT-VZ Coilover Set Up Guide
HOLDEN COMMODORE VT-VZ COILOVER SETUP
FRONT SETUP - COILOVER
- Front Spring Preload 10mm
- Ride Height Adjustment is made through adjustment in the lower foot.
- Front Dampening & Rebound Settings we suggest all the way hard (clockwise) and backwards 8 clicks. (Clockwise = Hard, Anti-Clockwise = Soft.) Adjust around to suit your personal driving style.
REAR SETUP - NON-FULL COILOVER
- The spring and the strut are separated on the rears of some certain vehicles. Please make an adjustment in ride height and length of strut by carrying out the following steps:
- “A” is to lower or raise the ride height.
- After required ride height is reached, it’s essential to adjust the length of Coilover by adjusting “B” to your desired position.
- After required ride height is reached, put the tire on move the vehicle around 5-10m. Please adjust “B” to let “C” insert 1/3 parts into the strut and leave 2/3 parts outside the strut, tighten the spring perch lock of “B.”
- The unusual noise and a breakdown will occur if failure in adjustment in length of Coilover is reached.
- 20m/m of the mount need to leave threader on the shock body to be safe.
- Rear Dampening & Rebound Settings we suggest all the way hard (clockwise) and backwards 4 clicks. (Clockwise = Hard, Anti-Clockwise = Soft.) Adjust around to suit your personal driving style.
YOUTUBE VIDEO REFERENCE: